Tuesday 25 October 2011

Real Care Baby Project

    For two days I had to take care of a RealCare Baby (it is a doll). It is almost lifelike and it cries and makes feeding noises like a real baby would. It cries when it is hungry, when it needs a diaper change, and when it needs to be  burped. This project taught me what it is like to have a real baby and i realized how difficult it is and how to take care of a baby. The baby can start crying at anytime and it will cry if its head goes back (that is to preven Shaken Baby Syndrome). I had it for two whole days and at woke up many times in the middle of the night. It cried at 3:00am until 4:00. It also cried from 6:00 untill 6:30. Thhis project taught me how difficult it is to take care of a child and how much respionsibility it takes. I recieved 100% on this assignment therefore i am aweosme at taking care of a Real Care Baby doll :). It was a great and educational experience fore me and i recomend others to try it.


                               

1 comment: